Reporting directly to the Manager, Software Integration, the individual in this role will write, modify, integrate and test computer code and participate in the full software development and management lifecycle. Working in a team environment, the role requires high degree of collaboration, innovation and tenacity.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide full-stack or specialized (e.g. back-end, front-end, UI/UX, QA) software development services to design, develop and customize software solutions
- Provide database services to create or maintain new database objects
- Provide expertise in solving a problem using new and existing frameworks, come up with suitable solution based on a need.
- Provide technical support on products after release process
- Create and maintain software/database documentations
- Participate in all aspects of Agile Development process
- High level reporting to non-developer personnel and management team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience creating custom reports utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services and or comparable tool
- Experience in database development, relational database design and modelling with SQL Server 2008 R2 or later
- Understanding of full stack web development (client side, server side and database)
- Understanding of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control containers
- Understanding of server setup and maintenance (IIS, SQL Server, folder permission management, etc.)
- Data modelling in Visual Studio.
This role will function within a typical office environment. Workloads will very greatly, with frequent periods of intense activity and tight deadlines.
This job will require significant periods of sedentary work, primarily sitting.
This role has no direct reports